Meteobot® Control is a system for automation of fogging, sprinkling and cooling installations, frost protection machines, etc. It turns the installations on and off depending of air temperature and humidity, and the dew point. Meteobot® Control is universal – it is compatible with all types of electric switchboards.
Meteobot® Control consists of:
- Air temerature, relative humidity and barometric pressure sensor
- 2-channel controller module
- 230 V adapter
- Back-up power battery
- Mobile application for remote control from anywhere and anytime
Price: EUR 820 (excl. VAT)
Annual software subscription fee: EUR 144 (excl. VAT).
- SIM card (with fees included for 1 year): EUR 36 (excl. VAT)
- Rain sensor: EUR 200 (excl. VAT)
- Wind speed sensor: EUR 200 (excl. VAT)
- Wind speed and direction sensor: EUR 310 (excl. VAT)
- Sensor for wet-bulb temperature: EUR 140 (excl. VAT)
- Sensor for volumetric water content in soil: EUR 40 (excl. VAT)
- Soil temperature sensor: EUR 50 (excl. VAT)
- Leaf wetness sensor: EUR 250 (excl. VAT)
- Solar radiation sensor: EUR 370 (excl. VAT)
Meteobot® Control can work in automatic, remote or manual mode:
- In automatic mode the system sends a turn-on signal when the air humidity and temperature reach certain values. Respectively, when those values are restored, the system automatically sends a turn-off signal;
- In remote mode you receive a notification on your mobile device when the air humidity, temperature or dew point reach certain values, and you can turn the system on or off using the Meteobot® mobile application;
- In manual mode you can turn the system on or off using the regular switches on your switchboard.
- Reacts instantly to changing weather conditions – you do not need to stay up all night to monitor if there will be frost;
- Does not depend on human factor.